Administered in May by The College Board, Advanced Placement (AP) courses and exams give you the chance to earn college credit while still in high school and helps put you on the fast track to a college degree.
AP Exam Accommodations
Students with an existing IEP or 504 Plan may apply for test accommodations. Information regarding Exam Accommodations from The College Board can be found here.
If you qualify for exam accommodations, please speak with our Counseling Office and complete the Consent Form for Accommodation Request. Return your completed consent form to Ms. Hodali.
Free Test Prep & Additional Resources:
- AP Classroom: digital resource provided by College Board to schools that teach AP classes, Science Academy students should already have received a code from their AP teacher to join the virtual AP classroom.
- The College Board’s AP Courses & Exams: click the AP Exam of your choice, then select “The Exam” to access an overview of the exam, question and scoring format, and access to past exam questions.
- Advanced Placement YouTube: The College Board’s official YouTube channel with hundreds of videos that contain content reviews of all AP classes offered from AP teachers around the country selected by College Board.
- Khan Academy: The College Board has officially partnered with Khan Academy to provide free resources for AP exam preparation. However, please note that not all AP subjects are available and of those that are, some are still a beta version and not as thorough in covering all materials for that subject
- Varsity Tutors’ AP Subjects Diagnostic Tests