- Login via LAUSD’s Clever page by selecting Login with Active Directory
- Enter your LAUSD single sign-on information (student email and password)
- Click on the Naviance icon to enter the student landing page
Naviance is the comprehensive, web-based software platform that provides students with a variety of features, including college research and matching tools, course planning, career assessment, and surveys to help students connect what they are doing in school to what they would like to do once they complete their education.
Naviance is also integrated with The Common Application (Common App), facilitating the submission of college applications, as well as online submission of transcripts, school reports and forms, and letters of recommendation.
Juniors and sophomores should take every opportunity to acquaint themselves with the extensive Naviance resources that are available, including the FREE SAT and ACT practice exams for those who plan
to take the tests in the Winter or Spring semester.
Noteworthy Naviance features for students are:
- Course Planner: enables students to develop an online graduation plan, explore various career pathways and organize the completion of their requirements so they can stay on track despite not being in the classroom.
- Show Me How: provides self-service instructional tours in Naviance designed to help students quickly understand College research features as they continue their college planning process while at home.
- College Profiles and College Events: have new features including the ability to easily locate virtual events and quickly access links to virtual tours so students can continue their college research activities.