The Science Academy STEM Magnet’s ability to provide award-winning, innovative, quality education, and engaging student activities is due in part to the generous and on-going support of our community of parents, past parents, friends, and foundations and corporations.
- Supplemental teacher resources and supplies, including but not limited to classroom materials & software and teacher professional development;
- Science & Technology support materials, including but not limited to lab supplies, makerspace materials, and robotics parts & materials;
- Funding for supplemental staff, including but not limited to college & career counselor, supervision aide, and community rep;
- Guest speakers and masterclass presentations;
- Transportation for field trips and college & career readiness events, such as AP readiness workshops and college campus tours;
- Hospitality, including but not limited to Teacher Appreciation Week and faculty & staff gifts and luncheons;
- Additional support for students participating in Clubs & Competitions.